As Canada's premier online casino comparison site, BonusKings.com takes our responsibilities towards the welfare of our members very seriously indeed. We aim to provide an environment in which you can be rewarded for your gambling entertainment, in a fair and above all, responsible manner.
Self exclusion - if you think you may have a problem with your gambling, or if you are finding it hard to manage we give you the option to close your account for a minimum period of 6 months. You may also close your account permanently. We will also remove you from our contact database and you will not be able to access our services at all during this period, even if you try to open another account. To enable a self exclusion on your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be handled in the strictest confidence.
As part of the self exclusion you may also like to consider excluding yourself from other gambling services / websites, and also installing some software to help block/filter these sites such as: www.netnanny.com, www.icra.org and www.cybersitter.com
We would also urge you to get in touch with one of the trained advisors from ConnexOntario either by phone on 1-866-531-2600 or via their website at https://www.problemgambling.ca/gambling-help/.
How do I know I have a gambling problem/addiction?
Some of the warning signs that a person may be addicted to gambling can include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Losing time from work or family activities due to gambling.
- Repeated failed attempts to stop or control gambling.
- Borrowing money to gamble or pay gambling debts.
- Gambling to escape worry or trouble
- Neglecting the care of one's self or family in order to gamble.
- Lying about the amount of time and money spent on gambling.
- Gambling more money in an attempt to win back losses.
- Selling or pawning personal possessions to get money to gamble.
- Feelings of hopelessness, depression, or suicide as a result of gambling.
If you feel you may have a problem when it come to controlling your gambling we urge you to seek immediate professional help. There is also a wealth of information and useful resources available online at https://www.problemgambling.ca/gambling-help/